How to send a survey with multiple questions in Jira Service Management (Jira Cloud & Jira Data Center)
Out of the box Jira Service Management only allows to add one question for the customer satisfaction (CSAT) survey once a ticket is resolved. But most teams like to collect feedback on different aspects of the support provided to the customer by adding more than one question. In this blog I will go over a workaround to send multiple questions to the customer when a ticket is resolved.
- Support team uses Jira Service Management to work on customer requests.
- Once a request is resolved an email needs to be sent to the customer with a survey including multiple questions.
- Survey response needs to be tied to the Jira ticket number.
- In order to send multiple questions we will use a google form.
- When the ticket is resolved the reporter will get an email with a link to a google form containing the survey questions.
- The first field of the google form will contain (this will be autofilled) the issue key where the user received the survey.